Friday, January 13, 2006

Yeah, exam was over!!!
i was damn tired after walking for 10 hours. Walking?? haha..actually is shopping. But shopping also can consider as walking. Since we have to use our leg to walk too when shopping. Syok...
Holiday is starting. I m going to meet my sis at kl soon. Long time didnt see my sis i have to send regard to her from another fren. This fren,even though he was my secondary schoolmate and same class somemore,but he is more closer to my sister rather than me. And i become more closer to his elder bro compare to him. His elder brother used to be my sister's best fren. That's y i become closer to his brother than to him.
This few weeks keep to chat about love relationship with my fren. He is falling in love to a gal. And ask me tested the gal and see wat her respond when knowing it. But dunno the gal pretend dunno or she really cannt get the mean from the guy and me. So the guy is terrible with this problem now. What this sis can do?? try to give him a hand when he needs my help. hahaha...ah di~~ good luck ya....

No comments: