Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Happy go lucky

Yeah..holiday is starting. I will go to kelantan with my gang tonight. Wah...need to sit for 10 hours bus, what’s a long journey from southern to northern. I should enjoy myself and release my tension during this whole trip. Even exam is passed but i m still thinking about that. I did badly in this exam.

Besides, there was happening of some conflict between me and him. I should escape from it.... far away...

I seem have no special feelings for this holiday. I am going to have one month holiday.....Girls...You have one month holiday....Cheer up.....

Even holiday is like nothing for me. Coz I faced trouble with friend. I don’t know what i think; I failed to make it clear and certainty. But never mind it had gone. I just know everything of him today after reading his whole blog. First time I read all of this stuff. FIrst time I get know what his thought. Guy, couple love is not everything. Please forget the past, facing the bright future with optimistic. This is a reality world but not in movie and drama series. I know you may are reading this and you get hurt again, but please be strong. I know you have change a lot after your first love. I feel sorry for you this all moment. Sorry for my disturbing and thank you for your care.

God bless you~~

Good luck~~

Happy Go Lucky~




1 comment:

bell xun said...

kehehehe..... u startibg to hav feeling for him leh~~~..oh,yes u do~~ kehehehehe admit it~!!!!.... if both hav feeling liao why still hesitate~!!! kahahaha

hmmmm..... am i encouraging u or teasing u??....hmmmm...


:P

soli, me sot liao lately!!...kehehe