Sunday, October 02, 2005

What's an unexpected paper!!! My target before going exam is higher to score A but after exam everything has been changed. I just want to pass after sitting for the paper. I can said that it was not really difficult paper, but i don't know how to do it! Not matter how difficult the questions for the exam last time i will also keep to try it and completed all the questions for the paper. But there is quite different today, i even never wanna try it. Thinking to give up when doing untill half way. It is not me...

My soul fly away from my body when the exam was in process. What happen on me?

Still got two papers to go. I can guess that there will be same for the following papers. It become harder...

Be patient girl...Still got two papers ....you can go back hometown and travel after that... Gambateh...Never give up...Face it with brave and strong...just exam not a big deal...that 's me...

No comments: